Saturday 24 October 2015

Little me








When flowers grow because they were there
Polar bears come from anywhere
Valentines day cards get dedicated to your mommy
And you're obsessed with a birthday party
(Okay everyone is obsessed about birthdays.)













Nevertheless, that's how little me thought. It's innocence that is captivating, you know? It's what keeps the child inside of you alive. When you grow up, you stop believing that the world is a nice place. It becomes harder to digest that someone actually wants to help you without ulterior motives, the tooth fairy stops existing and you get entangled in a web of formalities.








If I had green eyebrows, blue eyes, cherry red lips and brown hair, maybe I'd look quite stunning. What do you think?


















I also have one page that says that the house turned into a pansel (pencil).

Do you have anything that makes you realise you were an interesting wild child? If yes, share it down there in the comments! I found four picture books made by me when I was four or five. Guess I always wrote, even if it was complete nonsense xD





Will be back soon, thanks for reading.
Kanksha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment