Wednesday 12 November 2014

Because Hell Doesn'tHave Coffee (GTA#2)

GuessTheArtist#2

For all those who don't know, I've capitalized the names of songs and albums by a particular artist. Your task is figuring out which artist I'm talking about. Hope you have as much fun guessing as I did writing! Comment your answer in the box below or on my facebook page! :D
(This time though, as a friend had suggested, there are two bands. They're not exactly recent but are both pretty awesome. :D) 

And here we go.

Silent nights passed in a self induced Coma, 
Doesn't sound exciting at all.
Dear coffee,Thank You for all you've done, 
For I've Been Loving You since quite a long.


This one is for all the coffee addicts and soon to be ones.


In both Good Times, Bad Times,

Or when you hover over Paradise City, 
When your Estranged and exhausted,
It gets you to the nitty grittyOf relaxing with Patience.
Just keep sipping coffee silently. 



A communication breakdown may occur, 
Maybe Sherlock could Commit a Perfect Crime, 
A Black Dog may change to a yellow occre, 
But coffee is divine. 
It makes you let go and takes you to cloud nine.

It makes You're Crazy come out like the Rocket Queen,
Leads you to emit Sympathy For The Devil,
While you walk on the Stairway to Heaven 
Smiling at every peril. 
Because hell doesn't have coffee Don't Damn Me.

Thanks for reading!
Kanksha

(PS: I almost forgot posting it and scribbled this poem real fast and posted it just two minutes before the deadline. I did it, I did it, I did it, Horraaayyy. Yes that was to the tune of Dora.)

No comments:

Post a Comment