Saturday 13 May 2017

Aloe Vera and Tomatoes

Give me this Aloe Vera, 
It may just keep me cool. 
This summer heat 
makes me want to jump into a pool.

My father made this arrangement

















The tomatoes look quite pretty
I think I may just blush 
And that will create even more heat
That'll shoo away people from India in a rush. ;)
*cough* Justin Bieber *cough*

Clicked after my run today - the view never disappoints
I have a math exam in a couple of days, 
But my mind is completely astray.
By the sun and sea that always slays, 
And how the pronunciation stays same for hay and hey.

You can faintly see the spider web


















There are fifty shades of purple in this flower
Only a few can be seen at this hour.
Currently all I desire?
Not a flower but a cold water shower.

IT IS SO HOT.
Stay hydrated,
Kanksha

~Lemonade sale update coming soon

No comments:

Post a Comment