Monday 1 May 2017

Lemonade Sale Update

I had a lemonade sale for charity with my friends at Marine drive a week ago. 

It was an amazing experience and left me feeling elated with how it turned out. The lemonade we received was donated itself which saved us the hardwork of making it and I had a great time making the posters with my cousin Diya. (I wouldn't have made them if not for her)

Confused and with no idea of how to begin selling it, we *surprise surprise* made ₹500 that day in twenty minutes till we were sold out. *Feels so proud* I have no idea how it happened!






Thanks to everyone who drank for a cause!

And to the team of nine without whom this wouldn't have been possible :')






Now, if you had taken a picture of the poster, you must have come here to check what we have done with the money.

Motivated by the response, we plan to do this once again, with four times the ammunition before we donate the money altogether.

Hope to see you again - or any of you who lives closeby and didn't find us last time. Will keep you informed through an event I'll create on Facebook.

Also do like my Facebook page to stay updated, I promise we'll put the money to good use!
Kanksha <3

(Short post but I had informed whoever bought a cup that I'd update them in a weeks time and it felt wrong not doing so)

No comments:

Post a Comment