Friday 7 August 2015

Tattoo A Doodle.

The textbook full of doodles took her back to every moment much better than a tattoo ever would. Tattoos help you remember moments already inked on your brain. Doodles? They take you back to the most insignificant ones. The monsterly scribbles greet you before you're taken to the fleet of thoughts just before you were about to doze off. And that journey is beautiful.

So I was giving away my eleventh and twelfth grade books and notes to a couple of other people and found tiny words and masterpieces which took me back to a study date with a friend in Starbucks where she'd written down a random persons number as he spoke it out loud but never got to pranking him. I came across organic chemistry structures that had been turned into ballerinas and flying houses. And I realised that they reminded me of the exact scene that happened months ago which I found fascinating.

Go ahead and bring out a couple of old books. Embrace the nostalgia.

Thanks for reading!
Kanksha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment