Tuesday 31 January 2017

Thirty-One Days

I’m in a very weird place right now mentally.
Just so busy, I don’t know what’s going on.
Life be so happening, all I do is move on and on.

Been out of home more than I’m in.
Don’t know where thirty-one days of 2017 went.
But know very well how much they all meant.

Fell for silence and enjoyed my own company.
Met new people, tons of them that too.
Did things that I thought I’d never do.

Music is my best friend, only trumped by books.
The Internet is suddenly so much more resourceful.
And I think fresh flowers are so underrated and cool.

The world is a good place, kindness is everywhere,
So is darkness but there’s much more light.
Guests keep inviting themselves over, all day, all night.

I think the way one dresses reflects a lot about a person.
Especially the shoes one wears?
I’m loving the feel of really short hair.

I’m in a very weird place right now mentally.
So much work, yet I don’t know what’s going on.
Life be so good to me, and I move on and on.

Weird rhyme scheme and it probably doesn't make much sense to you either, so sorry about that.
I'm on a writing spree today.
I think this is it, though.
Laters everyone.
Much love.
Keep reading.

Kanksha <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment