Monday 8 July 2013

Ginza

Day Sixteen, Seventeen and Eighteen

Compared to all my other days, these three days were not that eventful. Blossom and Jelly were busy packing their bags for summer school...and I was into studying as much as I could. Apart from all that, we took a tour to Ginza - one of the most expensive shopping street in the world.


"One square meter of land in the district's center is worth over ten million yen, making it one of the most expensive real estate in Japan. It is where you can find the infamous $10 cups of coffee and where virtually every leading brand name in fashion and cosmetics has a presence." - www.japanguide.com

There isn't much I can say about it. Ginza is a place which manages to lift up your mood, something like Shibuya. It looks alive and bustling! On the downside, it is completely unshoppable....but then why dos window shopping exist? 


The Apple store out there is overrated though :/ But it's interior is really nice. The lift is automatic with an apple logo, the system to pay is unique with the employees having a simple swiper on their phone for transactions and the teaching place has a big projector making learning interesting (not that any of us need lessons here!)








On the way back, we took a stop at Tameikesanno station. The walls out there have amazing designs for unknown reasons!





The next two days days are going to be boring as well. I doubt I'll have anything to talk about. So Sayonara for now! I'll keep you posted! *Note the pun!!!*


Kanksha :)


P.S. Did I mention we took pictures of the playlist in the Apple store? It was pretty funny! I actually downloaded a few of them already :P




No comments:

Post a Comment