Sunday 5 May 2013

Lazybones, wake up and do something!

I haven't uploaded recently, right? That's because of a pile of homework which is always pushing me down. Around 30 sums a day is no joke! Not including 6hrs of coaching thrice a week! The funny thing is, all my other friends who have nothing to do (and are as we Indians say 'lukkha') are wasting away their time, getting bored with lassitude filling their bones and are doing no interesting stuff. Interesting could mean anything...

You could go and watch a Gujarati play, make a website of your own with stuff that interests you, call your friends over and dance to some thumping beats or even get divided into two teams and have a competition of who sells more lemonade at the beach! But no. Everyone just sits and does nothing. They have all the time on the world and have nothing to do, and here I am brimming with ideas without enough time, going on off days to the library to do homework.

Actually, I guess in a twisted way I am kind of lucky. I utilise all my free time and have a blast doing random crap or hanging out with friends and study at the same time! In that way I don't even get lost in the cunning web of boredom :)

So to all those people who have nothing to do, get some permission to do graffiti in your society or make a band and compose kickass songs! Just when you become famous, don't forget me, 'Kay? ;)

Kanksha

No comments:

Post a Comment