Sunday 12 May 2013

This post is dedicated to every family's superwoman - MOM :)

I have had quite a histrory with illnessess. In Grade 4, I was down with Malaria, Typhoid struck me in Grade 6 and another mosquito decided to bite me once again to keep me under the covers in Grade 8 as well. But I guess these days made me look at my parents in a different way - I saw how much they cared for me, how many pains they went through and how each and every detail was kept in mind.

The following is a poem I had written for my mom when I had typhoid :

My mother is so wise,
She is so nice,
Even in my food,
She puts no spice!

She helps me in my studies,
She sends me to dance,
Without her, in elocution,
I would never get a chance!

My mother always prefers
to wear cotton,
And throws away everything that has become useless and rotten!

My mother is so sweet,
And lets us be naughty,
She even lets,
my sister do 'Gulati'! :P

My mom works as a housewife,
Though she is an engineer,
Her work, Oh! So hectic!
How she does it I wonder! *Open Mouthed*

My mom doesnt really like hotels,
Though she loves to roam..
Sadly, wherever she goes,
She forgets to take her phone! XD (not really anymore!)

Her height is tall,
Her hair is long,
I really hope she has enjoyed this song! :)

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE MOTHERS IN THE WORLD AND BEYOND! :D

Kanksha :)

I may not say it often, but Mummy and Pappa, I love you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment