Monday 6 May 2013

Twilight. Sucks. .........Not.



For all you guys who didn’t know, I love reading. You give me a book anywhere, anytime, and as long as it is worthwhile, I'll give it a shot.

Just as I read Twilight.

Yes my friends, two days ago, I decided to take the rollercoaster to the world of Bella and Edward because I wanted to see


1)      How pathetic it actually is.

2)      The level of exaggeration these days.

3)      If I could manage to complete such an 'awful' book or not.

My Review: Twilight is NOT that bad a book. I must have read dozens of books (not twelve - many twelves :P) and I have found and enjoyed other books better but that gives no right to people to make a laughing stock out of Twilight. For those who haven't read Twilight, I'm sure you are aware that is a story about vampires, how Edward Cullen, a cold blood (aka vampire) and Bella, a muggle or human being like you and me fall in love. It is, a kind of cliché story where the knight in shining armour arrives exactly on time and saves the day, and as I have heard a love triangle soon develops and so does an unknown (before the Twilight saga came out) enmity of vampires and werewolves spring up...but on the whole, I would give it 3 stars out of 5.



 PS: Balderdash is an amazing word. And so is Gobblefunk.

Kanksha :)

*: Read only in desperate conditions!
**: Nah. Too boring.
***: Hmmm..Not bad, but could be better.
        Worth a try though!
****: Definitely a good read!
*****: Simply amazing. A MUST READ.

No comments:

Post a Comment