Thursday 27 June 2013

A Good Day to Live Easy.

Day Eight.

After such a lot of travel, sight-seeing and socializing, we thought we would slack for today. My day went something like this:
Wake up.
Wake Blossom up (to the Tune of Call me Maybe which she particularly despises :P)!
Study some chemistry.
Eat lunch.
Go for shopping - had I mentioned before H&M had awesome sale! :)
Eat a milkshake...well drink it rather...

This is where we threw the milkshake cans..in the two holes in between - see them???
I must say - the garbage bin sure is attractive :P


Come home, eat peaches, eat dinner....
Chat with my nine year old sister :D <3
Play cards..
and now sleep..zzzz..z.z.z.zzz..

But this finally gives me a chance to talk abouts something else...like what all is going on in the world.

When I came home and switched on the news channel, I felt extremely sad when I heard about the floods which had struck Uttarakhand. I didn't pay much attention then but felt more pained when my uncle told me more about it!

800 lives lost. A workforce of around 10,000 trying to rescue people. One helicopter crashed. Heavy rains. Biscuits sold for thousands. People watching families die in front of their eyes. Dead bodies sprawled all around. :(

I feel we should do something about it. Help in our own way. Maybe donate some money - as much as you can or feel like.

"Have a heart,
Make a start,
Don't hesitate to do your part!" 
                                  -Radio One's song (94.3) 

Moving from the bass to treble clef (translation: on another note :P) I saw the Wimbledon news as well and was shocked! Federer, Nadal and Sharapova all out? Djokovic got a free pass? What is coming to this world? Have they lost their touch!
Comment and tell me what you feel!

Kanksha :)

Today's words are :

Eki - train station
Train - Densha
Bicycle - Ji-Densha
Vatashi no nama-eh va 'insert name' des. : My name is ínsert name''
   ˆmyself or me

No comments:

Post a Comment