Monday 17 June 2013

Happy Fathers' Day :D

We intended to post this yesterday, but due to a couple of technical errors, were unable to do so! We hope all the fathers had a very happy Fathers' day yesterday!

On this auspicious occasion, (I know, it isn't actually auspicious...but auspicious sounds good, right?) we made an audio! So do switch it on and sing along! The lyrics are written below!
(Tune credits - The makers of Barney. Lyrics Credits- Aditi and Kanksha.)


Dear daddy, I love you,
16 years I've spent with you,
With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you,
A Happy Fathers' Day to you!

When I was little, you rocked my cradle,
But that didn't manage to put me to sleep!
So you got books and read them to me..
And even played catch-catch at three!

While crawling and walking, when I fell down,
You picked me up and wiped my frown;
You held me tight and encouraged me,
So I'm a confident girl for the world to see!

You're as sweet as Barney the Dino!
And you bring sunshine to my sorrow;
When I'm worried and confused as can be,
You fit the puzzle pieces for me!

Dear daddy, I love you,
16 years I've spent with you,
With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you,
A Happy Fathers' Day to you!

To all the fathers who are reading it, hats off for being so amazing! And to all the people like us, go ahead and dedicate this to your dad - it's better late than never ;)

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment