Wednesday 26 June 2013

Joke marathon... and a dog sticking out!

Day Seven.

Ummm...I just kind of studied the whole morning while my cousins went for visa and then Bharatnatyam class. I know. That sounds completely boring..but yeah. Then I had lunch and then studied once again listening to music and checking my Facebook account. Less of studying and more of fun, I know. The real fun started now though!

We started getting ready for a party that my grand mom was giving. After a good two hours we finally left, only to realise no taxis were available. Finally, we took the train to 'Khana Pina,' and reached there...

We had some awesome food and chatted all the time. I pretty much got along with everyone as they are all easy to talk to! :) We talked about one direction and how sucky they are, bollywood movies' repetitiveness and love stories and different school teachers. All and all, we must have become the critics of the century. (Yup, I am exaggerating!) And ..to top it off, we had a joke marathon!

Here are a few jokes that can make anyone face palm XD

How do you keep an idiot in suspense?
How?
Like this!

Knock Knock!
Who is there?
Barbie!
Barbie who?
Barbe-cue :P

You what my Patronus is?
It's your face çause it scares the dementors away! :O

Knock Knock!
Who's there?
A person who will keep you in suspense!
A person who will keep you in suspense who?
(Yeah, you don't need to answer that now!)

What do you call a fat person waiting on the bustop?
MOTI-vating! :P (Moti means fat in Gujarati!)

Why were the ducks following the frog?
Because the frog is a MAIN-DUCK (mendhuck (frog in Hindi) get it?)

What would you scream and tell your mom when you are falling off your terrace?
Mother TERESSAAAAAA! ;)

I guess that is enough for today! I didn't do anything really special from an outsiders point of view but had a good time :)

I never knew purses carried puppies..Guess I was wrong!

Today's interesting fact is about how Japanese people are completely obsessed with their pets!! Jelly's friend literally stayed at home for ages when her cat died! I find that obsession a bit silly! But I doubt I have the right to say anything as I am not fond of pets! :P

Kanksha :) 

VocaBuLAry FOr ToDAy :D

Ni-hongo Vakari-Maa-sen : I don't understand Japanese
Sheengho - Signal
Maa-ssu-goo - Straight (direction)

No comments:

Post a Comment